Friday, July 29, 2016

Be Yourself

Hello my dear friends,

I'm back from my vacation, fresh and very inspired.
Ready to craft!

I missed my craft room very much 
during these 4 weeks.

My first, fresh project is of course made 
with amazing Graphic 45.

The occasion was just perfect.
First birthday of one, fine little gentleman.

This is what I've made for him:





Supplies:

  

  

   

  

You can find my summer picks on my INSTAGRAM:



Feel free to follow me if you are looking for more inspirations :)

Thank you so much for all kid words and sweet comments!
Have a nice day!
xoxo
Aneta

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Aneta! Love the colors and your signature liquid pearls :)
    I am not on Instagram but from that one pic I can tell you were in paradise!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! This is sooo gorgeous . . . thanks for sharing!

    Janice
    Bella Cosa Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love hot air balloons!

    ReplyDelete