Monday, January 2, 2017

Be Yourself

Hello and Happy New Year
dear blog friends 🎉

Like every year a lot of us 
makes new year resolutions.

We're making plans, dreaming and trying 
to organize next year.

I also do that but I always try to keep in mind
to relax, be humble and thankful and 
BE MYSELF.






This slogan is like a gold rule of mine.
Inspired by that I've created this card
usung a lot of gold and soft pink.

I've git inspited by my friend Scrapman
and one of his amazing cards.

Beautiful chipboard is made by Wycinanka.

Thank you for stopping by and have
a crafty day everybody!

xoxo
Aneta

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always!
    Happy New Year my dear! May it bring only the best things that life can bring.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layered pink and dynamic gold card. Wishing you the best for 2017, and a special thanks for sharing all the fun, beautiful photos of your creative mind.

    ReplyDelete